Thursday, November 30, 2023

Almost got crypto scammed


Installed Bumble casually. We connected; she introduced herself as a CFO. I was very clear that friendship is what I'm searching for instead of a relationship. Then (red flag #1) she switched to WhatsApp. We carried on talking since I didn't think it was a cause for concern. I am a dark man, and she was a white female. Become too close, too quickly, asked a lot of questions, and revealed very little about her! Her English writing was excellent. Even though her accent seemed strange, she phoned me for three minutes. I was unable to determine where she was from She then turned to cryptocurrency, requiring me to install something called a DeFi program before asking me to create a key. I had no idea it was an a scam all this time! She promised to teach me about investment and claimed to be worth $400,000. Then she instructed me to purchase $100,000 worth of Ethereum at Robinhood. I began by experimenting with $4,000, which I knew I could afford to lose.Alarms went out in my thoughts as soon as I noticed the key and her tone. Everything about this didn't seem normal. I refused to complete the research even though I wanted to. Her pressure didn't stop, she kept asking me to input 100k. Since I'm new to cryptocurrency, I decided to Google this and discovered a number of frauds that were similar. I was literally one step from bankruptcy. Thank goodness! via /r/Scams https://ift.tt/58Qcdfp

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.