Friday, December 29, 2023

Trying to grow $17k lump sum into 50k+ using short-term growth investing


This feels speculative and risky. I invest mostly longer-term ETF’s with a little bit of short term high risk investing as well. Some highly leveraged ETF’s, undervalued small biotech and blockchain companies. I refuse to go into investing in crypto assets. I made good gains on Ethereum before SoFi discontinued crypto on their platform but found all coins that aren’t Bitcoin/Ethereum to be way, way too volatile. What would be your strategy for meticulously growing $17k over the span of 3-6 months? I have no issue with going short term (few days to few weeks) in and out of different investments. I do not intend to day trade. I am trying to see if I can beat out the (dismal) rates on CD’s, as I save a down payment for a house. I’m doing my own research as well but if you give me your ideas I may incorporate them into my own research :) via /r/investing_discussion https://ift.tt/ZurYjUw

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.