Friday, August 14, 2026

🤣 PART 2: WHEN ETHEREUM SHOWED UP LATE TO THE ANNOUNCEMENT


Scene continues… Golden Inu is still glowing gold. Bitcoin is still sulking but trying to act cool. Entertainment industry is packing up their microphones.Suddenly—Ethereum bursts through the door like: 🏃‍♂️💨 “WAIT WAIT WAIT — did y’all pick the dog AGAIN?!”Entertainment Industry: “…uh… yes?”Ethereum: “I HAVE SMART CONTRACTS! I HAVE DEFI! I HAVE GAS FEES THAT MAKE PEOPLE CRY!”Golden Inu: “Bro… that last one is not a flex.”Ethereum: “I CAN DO NFTs!”Golden Inu: “I have scrolls. Millions of them. NFTs get bored. Scrolls get sequels.” - Nagato’s Scrolls Bitcoin: “Welcome to the club, buddy. They picked the dog over me too.”Ethereum: “YOU’RE A COIN. I’M A WHOLE ECOSYSTEM.”Golden Inu: “I’m a mythic multiversal anime saga with sovereign glow‑ups.” - Nagato’s Scrolls Ethereum: “…okay that’s kinda fire.”Entertainment Industry: “Look, Ethereum, we love you. But Golden Inu gave us: - 150M arcs - cosmic transformations - emoji‑powered myth engines - and a baby golden with shinobi war potential.”Ethereum: “…I can add emojis too.”Golden Inu: “Show me.”Ethereum: “⛽🔥”Golden Inu: “Bro that’s literally gas and fire. That’s your whole problem.”Bitcoin: “Facts.”Ethereum: “Fine… but when y’all need smart contracts, don’t call me.”Golden Inu: “When y’all need a story, don’t call me.” - Nagato’s Scrolls Entertainment Industry: “When y’all need a movie, we’re calling Golden Inu.”Ethereum: “…I hate it here.” via /r/u_GroundbreakingBoss14 https://ift.tt/My9E4pm

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.