Monday, July 27, 2026

[WTS] Gold Silver Platinum & Palladium! AGE ASE & PROOF APE ! MS70 & PF70 1oz 1/2oz 1/10oz, Credit SUISSE APMEX Platinum Britannia!


[WTS] Gold Silver Platinum & Palladium! AGE ASE & PROOF APE ! MS70 & PF70 1oz 1/2oz 1/10oz, Credit SUISSE APMEX Platinum Britannia!Proof: https://ift.tt/S8VQRMv accepting trade offers for Platinum and Palladium items listed.I'm always open to offers and bulk discounts!2006 S $1 Sacagawea Dollar NGC PF70 UCAM $20GOLD:1/2oz 1992-P AGE NGC PF70 UCAM $21401/10oz 2026 AGE NGC MS69 $4501/10oz 2026 AGE NGC MS69 $4501/10oz 2021-W AGE Type 2 ICG PR70 DCAM $4601/10oz 2006 AGE NGC MS70 $4551/10oz 2005 AGE ICG MS70 $4551/10oz 2003 AGE ICG MS70 $4551/10oz 1999 Maple SEALED IN OGP $460SILVER:20x 1oz 2021 ASE Type 2 BU $65ea / $1272 shippedPLATINUM:1oz Proof 2024 W Eagle OGP COA 1st Amendment Right To Assemble $23001oz 2014 Eagle PCGS MS69 Statue Of Liberty First Strike signed by John M Mercanti $23001oz 2025 Britannia King Charles $17701oz Vintage Credit Suisse bar no assay MINT $17251oz APMEX round in assay $16651oz Valcambi Suisse bar in assay $1665 PALLADIUM:1oz Valcambi Suisse bar $14959x 1 gram Valcambi Suisse Combibar $65eaEverything I sell is real and is verified on my Sigma Metalytics Investor. I'll gladly send you additional pictures with your username/date of specific items being tested before you send payment.I prefer Zelle and Apple Pay but I do accept PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, bank wire transfer, BTC USDC Ethereum Solana and other crypto!I double pack and double label EVERY order. I'm very particular in how I pack to ensure discreet and safe arrival. I ship 7 days a week. USPS, UPS, FedEx- whatever you prefer! USPS ground advantage $7, USPS flat rate Priority $12.I am open to offers, package deals, using a middleman, sending first to the right person and the right deal.Please post and then send me a chat!Thank you! via /r/CoinSales https://ift.tt/RGedHqb

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.