Sunday, July 19, 2026

Stupid question for simple solution, probably


I've barely touched crypto. Struggled the first and last time and still confuses me trying to pick it up now..... Bare with meThe Kraken app (exchange?) is set up. The wallet is set up. They are both linked. All good on that front. I think.There's some kBTC left over in my wallet from my last foray which I want to make use of but I can't seem to figure out how to swap this in to normal bitcoin and/or transfer this back to the exchange. Can I 'send' this to the exchange as-is to use for payments or withdraw the funds? I don't want to lose the funds by doing it incorrectly. I assume I need Ethereum if using the 'swap' function - if that's the proper process to convert. TIA via /r/KrakenSupport https://ift.tt/W1PkoDw

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.