Sunday, August 25, 2024

question about Brett and trezor


SO, im aware you cant view your Brett coin in the trezor suite app, but you can still actually send your Brett to your ethereum address for your trezor, and view the brett amount by using Metamask and connecting your public address to it.so, correct me if im wrong, but dont you need your trezor connected to your laptop in order to move stuff off of it?? if thats the case, why can I open metamask without my trezor connected, and move my brett out of the ethereum account on the trezor? what am i not understanding here? if i go to my "Kendu" under ethereum on my trezor suite app and try to mess with it, it says I need to connect my trezor. so why doesnt the same apply for the brett just because metamask is able to view it? via /r/TREZOR https://ift.tt/jHO6NPK

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.