Sunday, April 7, 2024

"You need ETH before you can make a transaction on the Ethereum network". I keep receving this error when trying to swap my Arbitrum for Mozaic on Coinbase Wallet. I already briged ETH to base, Ethereum and on the Arbitrum networks. I need help!!


I recently downloaded Coinbase Wallet and its my first time getting a wallet and diving into Crypto like this.I understand I cant just buy MOZ with cash and I need to swap a similar coin on the Arbitrum network in order for this to work. So I bought ARB and wanted to swap it for MOZ but I keep getting that error, despite having ETH on the base, ETH and ARB networks.Can someone please walk me through how I can buy this coin? Thank you. via /r/CoinBase https://ift.tt/PGzJZH3

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.