Friday, September 1, 2023

[H] 80% BTC Lightning, LTC, USDT, DAI, BUSD, TRX [W] $100-800 Paypal, Skrill, Transferwise, Revolut, Bank Transfer


BTC is on lightningPaypal GBP is 80% but USD 75%~when messaging, please tell me what u want, what u have and total value.I will be sending 20% less, e.g you send me $100 and I send you $80~Anything under $100 will be fixed $20~Paypal must come from balance, and I will check this. Fees on you***Impersonators (DO NOT TRADE WITH): Right-Trick-5848, right_tick_5848Note the misspellings, note the dash "-" instead of the underscore "_", always verify it is me in PMsMy confirmed trades pinned in my profile (plus GCX & GCT registered "Experienced" and Confirmed trader" respectively)(Eth, btc, ltc, usdt etc) Ethereum bitcoin litecoin usdt wise via /r/Cash4Cash https://ift.tt/JV69D5n

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.