Saturday, May 20, 2023

Traffic Control Volunteer on first Shambhala


full image - Repost: Traffic Control Volunteer on first Shambhala (from Reddit.com, Traffic Control Volunteer on first Shambhala)
Hi everyone! I’m a Dutch traveller and I accepted a position as traffic control volunteer. I think I got a pretty sweet schedule since I stop on Friday at 23.30 and don’t have to work until Monday at 15.00. Any tips I really should do and or see? I’ve been to multiple weekend festivals back home but nothing comparable to Shambhala what I get from this Reddit and some YouTube videos.I’m definately gonna be at IMANU his set 😁P.S. if there’s other people in the area travelling around bc or alberta in that period as well, hit me up! Living the Vanlife with my girlfriend so maybe we could hang out and travel together a bit!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.