Monday, September 12, 2022

Why isn't anyone talking about this?


I just saw a post complaining about too many posts about the merge and it has left me perplexed because I have been on twitter and me and multiple accounts and even multiple Vitalik Butterin accounts have been postulating: Why isn't anyone talking about this? Peoples need to understand about this merging event stat because its a new idea and our eth has been locked up due to da merge lag for at least three months and fiddy days. Can you imagine where Ethereum would be if people were really talking about thia groundbreaking event? There's even talks about forking the chain into a PoW chain and I wonder again, why is no one talking about it?So I came here to talk about it. Plz discuss and enlighten us on the highly ignored merge coming up.Even Michael Saylor is on twitter rn asking everyone "why isn't anyone talking about this" via /r/CryptoCurrency https://ift.tt/L5x3j1r

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.